czwartek, 9 października 2008

Age of Conan Director Leaves Citing Dissatisfaction with Game

Known producer and game director Gaute Godager has left Funcom, on Sep 17.
In his statement, he wrote:
"I have done my very best maki this website is for gamers.
On his place Funcom willing this fabulous game, but I have concluded there are elements which I am dissatisfied with. I have decided to act on this, and as a result I have chosen to leave Funcom. It is time to get new, fresh eyes on Age of Conan," Check here, hire Craig Morrison, who served as producer and game director on Anarchy Online. Morrison said, "My main priority now is therefore to listen to, and act on, player concerns, while ensuring we add additional great content to the game."

I'm only simple player but I think, there is something bad in Funcom. Gaute Godager is one of it's original founders. Maybe Age of Conan is has bugs but Funcom and Godager created really good mmo game with great combat system, many new ideas in brutal, vicious world of Hyboria...